May 20, 2012

Rab di Meher..meri Meher

anyways Neha kept avoiding me.
class mein we used to sit together..well...not anymore
akeli baithti thi..aur kisi se uski banti bhi nahin thi..
class mates started talking..actually whispering..ki kya ho gaya hai dono k beech?
guys who used to think that i was trying on her were Happy and they tried to get close to her.
but it was Neha..all got bitten by her bad :P

1 week..2 week...the whole month passed
and suddenly one day i realised..i do have the right to know ki maine kya galat kiya..what did i do to offend her so much ki she stopped talking to me..taking my calls.?

there was so much we used to do in college in those 8 hours
but now those 8 hours seems like 18 to me..
I was so disturbed by this ki I stopped talking to any one in the class..
the only good part of my day was when i used to see her..my love..my ms. anamika
and she started noticing too that she got a stalker..i guess so..

I decided to confront her...Neha..not "Her" :p
still no guts to talk to her..
Neha was waiting for her car in the evening to pick her up
She was on call and she didn't seem Happy..In fact i saw tears in her eyes..
I saw her putting down her phone..
i started moving towards her..i reached and i noticed she was looking at her phone again..
it was from rohan..and it seems she didn't wanted to pick up..

I took her phone in my hand and she saw me then..
I thought she would be angry but all she could do is trying to hide her tears..
I asked.."Neha....kya hua?"
she couldn't control her tears more..
i took her hand in mine and went to the other side of the gate where people can't see her cry..
i wanted her to cry...coz she badly needed it..i knew

and she did it..she cried continously for few minutes..
I wanted to give her a tight hug..but i didn't do it..reason..no idea

Her car came and she asket tu bike se aaya hai aaj?
I said ankit ki bike hai aaj..
she said tu mere saath chal use bol de wo akela chala jayega..
I did the same..
I was happy coz now she was talking to me..
but i wanted to know ki why was she crying?
l should have waited for her to get normal..
but then i thought..she's a girl..she can't ever be normal..crazy Venus fellas :P

i said "Do I need to ask Neha? please blab it out..all.."
then she told me..
Rohan was uncomfortable with the fact that Neha had a Friend in college with whom she got close in just few days..
only 1 friend..a boy..that was me..
neha used to talk to him about me..
at first it was ok..but then rohan started geting uncomfortable..
Neha should have thought about it../
He's a guy..will be jelous of any other same sex guys(Neha wasn't Bisexual..i guess :P)
crazy Mars fellas :P


so Neha stopped talking to me..
she had a point..the reason wasn't convincing enough to discuss with me..
and above all she loved Rohan a lot.
so she stopped talking..
and she did tell me how painfull it was for her..that felt good that she cared about me :)

Other part of story was more pain full..
Rohan..He still wasn't convinced that neha was not in my contact..
he checked her phone call register..phone bill..got nothing there..he said may be you two are talking in college..
Neha tried to assured but i don't know what happened to him..he didn't trusted Neha..
I asked Neha to give him time to realise that he is doing wrong..
and told her not to pick his call atleast for one day..
she noded and gave me a silly look..i loved that look..
How come i don't have a crush on her?

anyways there was still more..
she said she had no idea why she did this..
Neha had got all information about my anonymous..ms. anamika..

Meher sharma..
from Meerut.
DPS pass out..
Topper of the batch..
Ms. farewell..
Dad advocate..mom teacher..
one Brother..Engineering 2nd year..
Wanted to be a Fashion designer but Ended up in an Engineering College..
loves to hang out..
Music in her nerves..
Down to earth attitude..
likes shahrukh khan's movies..

wait a minute..
that sounds like her orkut profile..
then Neha told..
all this information she got from her school Friend..Raina ..she too joined the college..
she read her scrap book too which meher had filled for raina..and believe it or not..Neha managed to get even the photocopy of that scrapbook page..

But we were in different sections
that was a problem..
Good thing...Raina was in my section..

Hey..wait a minute..
now i know here name..
Meher..










2 comments:

  1. Congo....after a long time..finally the name is out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this story real abhinav?
    Anyways bhai hats off..
    Kya likhte ho..
    Padhte padhte kb khatm ho gaya paya hi ni chala..
    Jaldi likho aage ka :p

    ReplyDelete

Your suggestions and view matters the most :)